While using the installer is recommended, if you want more control over where ScanImage is installed, you can manually install ScanImage from the zip download.
- Launch the Matlab application.
- In the Matlab command window, type:
- If this is the first time scanimage is run, see Machine Data File (MDF) section, below.
- The ScanImage Configuration dialog appears.
- Browse to the folder that contains your Machine Data File (MDF).
- Press Continue.
To run scan image, make sure your Digital IO Device is connected to your system and is turned on before you start your computer.