List of Files
- Imaging data log files (.tif)
- Arbitrary Line Scanning data files (.pmt.dat, .meta.txt, .scnnr.dat)
- Photostimulation log files (.stim)
- Integration log file (.csv)
- Motion Correction log file (.csv)
Additional Photostimulation Documentation
If the option is enabled to log information in the photostimulation controls window, a .stim file will be created. The photostimulation log file (.stim) contains a sequence of numbers that is parsed into Nx3 array with three variables, the X coordinate, the Y coordinate, and the beam power. The file can be read using the functionscanimage.util.readPhotostimMonitorFile(filename).
Additional Motion Correction Documentation
If data logging and motion correction are both enabled, a motion correction output file will be generated with a [File name stem] + "_Motion_" + [File counter] filename.
This file will contain the following attributes: timestamp, frameNumber, success, quality, xyMotion, roiUuid, motionMatrix, z, and channel.